Tuesday 9 March 2010

Twilight Earth

     Twilight Earth has a guest article called "Whose future is it?" about the book and about the future.  It's one of my favourite sites.  (obviously)...but it really is!
     If anyone goes to my website to buy a copy of the book and you live abroad, please be aware that we take your security very seriously.  We only use PayPal buttons or send you an official PayPal invoice when we know how you want the book/s delivered. If you are in doubt...don't buy! You can always write to me!  The address is there, or contact me on Facebook.... June Rosemary Birch.   I  tweet as "notedthat", but not that often!
     The main online bookshops will also currently mostly sell you a book, but I have no control over when their orders come to me!   If you email me and tell me if you have a problem, I can contact them..
     My website is www.insideoutsider.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment