Sunday 26 December 2010

Audio books

    My website is solar powered with Californian Sun, which is a cheerful thought at the moment. However, at present I need to do a major overhaul of the pages and I haven't got time, so I'm using the blog to keep everyone up to date..
     In view of the current financial situation,  we have produced both Everyone Can be a herO and Where the Fox Goes as pdf ebooks  which can be bought for one English pound each.  Where the Fox Goes is a basic text only production and so is a light download at around 600kb and we have just finished an audio book of this, which anyone one who buys the ebook can get free by emailing me for the link. It's around six and a half hours long and is read by a man and is avaiable as an MP3 file.
     Even if the website looks a mess,  the paypal buttons are working and we have Norton security. The audiobook for Everyone Can be a herO should be out soon too.
     My email address isinoutpublic@aol.co.uk and the website is www.insidoutsider.co.uk   (Inside Outsider Publications).
   

No comments:

Post a Comment